The combination of the Inspire's FT2 Functional Trainer and Smith Machine with the Inspire SCS FID Bench for functional training allows you to have complete freedom of movement in any direction or plane while performing weight resistance exercises - without the need for plates or bars. These unrestricted exercises are designed to move the way your body naturally moves. Many of the freestanding exercises incorporate core, secondary, and stabilizing muscles, giving you a more efficient workout.
The perfect pairing for setting up a new heavy duty home of commercial gym, or adding to an existing workout space.
Can be expanded to include additional 50LB weight stacks.
The Inspire FT2 Functional Trainer and Smith Machine
The Inspire FT2 Functional Trainer - Functional Trainer and Smith Machine in 1 - No Need for Weight Plates.
The Inspire FT2 Functional Trainer is all you will ever need to install a complete home-gym functional fitness centre. The FT2 comes with 8 pull points designed for complete height selection to provide a full functional training feature in front of the machine. The Smith Bar is connectable to the weight stacks which allows you to perform smith style exercises, so no need to purchase any weight plates. There is also no side loading of plates so the functional trainer can fit into much tighter spaces.
The SCS customised bench is available separately which can be used for all the bench work. You can connect attachments to the bench adding a leg extension and leg curl option, with a preacher pad attachment also available to concentrate biceps. The amount of exercises you can perform on the FT2 functional trainer is only limited to your imagination.
- Very Unique Patented Design: The FT2 integrates an Olympic Bar and the commercial weight stacks so you do not require any Olympic weight plates.
- The Dual Pulley System: This adjusts to 32 low to high positions for unlimited angle functional training capacity.
- Pull-Up / Chin Up Bar: The pull-up bar is adjustable in height to be able to accommodate low ceilings or tall users.
- Weight Multiplier Feature: Doubles the maximum resistance to accommodate very heavy weight lifters
- Optional Leg Extension/Leg Curl Attachment: Attaches to the front of the SCS Bench - A cable pulley kit than connects up to the weight stack system for a commercial feel leg exercise options.
Key Build Features:
- Frame: A mixture of heavy duty rectangular and round tube steel.
- Powder Coated Finish: Electrostatic Powder Coating give a high sheen, durable, and low maintenance finish.
- Instructional Chart Book: Demonstrates over 40 exercises with photos mounted in an easy access position on the machine.
- Selector adjustments: You can use one hand to adjust high to low pulley system to more than 30 height positions to cater for all directions of exercise motion.
- Dual Weight Stacks: The dual weight stacks are independent and allow you to workout both sides of your body for balance and stability.
- Split Resistance: 0.5 ratio resistance delivers smooth and continuous feel. The range of motion is longer which gives more versatility in exercise.
- The Weight Stacks: 2 x 160 lb commercial weight stacks are centre drilled weight plates for stability and balance and the guide rods are solid steel to minimise vibration and add to the complete smoothness.
- Rotational Accessory Display: Is designed to allow you to grab the large range of accessories quickly and easily. Also provides perfect storage to keep things neat and tidy.
- Built Dimensions in cm: 155 wide x 150 depth x 224 high
- Built Dimensions in cm with Optional Bench: 138 wide x 226 depth x 224 high
- Product Warranty: All Inspire Multi-Gyms have a (Domestic Home) Lifetime Limited Warranty. There is a 10 year Light- Commercial Warranty.
- Tricep rope
- Pair of D Handles,
- Ez Curl Bar
- Straight Bar
- Ankle Cuff
- Multi-Functional Belt
- Swing Sports Handle
- 2-5lb add-on weight plates
- 43 page laminated instruction booklet
- Two Water Bottles
Inspire FT2 FID Bench (SCS-WB2)
The Inspire SCS Commercial Adjustable Bench is the top of the range of adjustable benches from Inspire. Constructed of high quality commercial grade components, the Inspire SCS Bench one of the heaviest benches in the market.
Super stable, it has virtually no play in any of it's moving parts, making it feel superior from the time you get on and having you appreciate it even more after your workout.
The SCS Bench is easy to adjust from decline, flat, and some incline positions, without using a fiddly pop-pin system.The bench is also equipped with a handy handle and two transport wheels so it is easy to move.
While great as a standalone unit, this piece is perfectly matched to both the Inspire SCS cage and especially the Inspire FT2 where with the addition of the leg curl, becomes apart of the system giving you full pinloaded capability for your legs workout.
The Inspire SCS Bench is also perfect to use in combination with a Power Rack, Squat Rack or Smith Machine, or for use alone dumbbells and barbells.
Legendary Inspire quality and functionality, if your after a serious bench then don't pass this bench without having a closer look.
- Frame: Heavy-duty 2"x 4" oval and 3" round 11 gauge tubular steel.
- Powder Coated Finish: The Electrostatic Powder Coat offers a durable, maintenance free finish.
- Options Available: Inspire Leg Curl, Inspire Preacher
- Weight Capacity: 454kgs.