A heavy duty commercial squat rack - perfect for all environments from home gyms to large scale facilities.
The 1RM Commercial Squat Rack caters to all lifters. With 11-gauge (3mm), 75mm x 75mm steel uprights and 50mm x 80mm base, this heavy duty power rack is perfect for any environment where high quality and safety is demanded – from studios, apartments, home gyms and club and school weight rooms to full function strength and conditioning facilities.
As a part of the modular 1RM range, the system is customisable to suit all needs. Upgrade from a single to a multi-grip chin-up bar, add a set of spotter arms, or add dip horn to further extend the rack’s functionality. If you need bumper storage, add the expansion kit to include 8 plate posts, or add barbell and dumbbell storage as required – the sky’s the limit. For multiple lifting areas, combine multiple 1RM Squat Stands together with our 1.68m bridging chin-up bars to build a full system.
At 2.50m tall, 1RM Commercial Stand Racks allows athletes up to 1.95m tall to perform a full overhead press, and the adjustable height chin-up bars ensure chin-up accessibility for all lifters. If you need more height, upgrade to 2.7m uprights – for less height, update to 1.8m uprights.
- 75x75mm, 11 gauge (3mm) steel uprights with laser cut numbers
- 50x80mm, 11 gauge (3mm) base with 8mm brace plates
- 5mm thick, 32mm outer diameter Chin-up Bars with 8mm end plates in single, multi-grip or bolt-on with sphere grips
- Adjustable height chin-up bars
- 1 x PAIR of easy-on, easy-off elite j-hooks with HDPE plastic inserts included
- Floor mount braces on the feet
- 80kg total unit weight
- All structural bolts are included (excluding any bolts required to mount to floor)
- Textured matte black powdercoat
- Over 25 possible variations, including:
- Multiple chin-up bar varieties
- Additional storage for plates, bars, kettlebells and med balls
- Spotter arms
- Dip Horns
- Band Pegs
- Can be joined to 1RM rig systems, and other 1RM squat racks
- Length: 1320mm
- Width: 1250mm
- Height: 2500mm
Please note you need at least 1m clearance either side for comfortable access when changing barbell plates when using with a 7ft barbell.
1RM recommends that you secure the Squat Rack to the floor if you are going to use this unit in a commercial facility.
The uprights can be fixed to a floor or structural surface using M12 or M16 size dynabolts / concrete screws (not supplied). Each rack four screws. The method used to install the system is dependent on the floor they are being affixed to and your preferred method. Any M12 or M16 fixing 75mm or longer is suitable for the intended purpose of functional training depending on the thickness of the flooring.
All bolts required to attach uprights to crossmembers and other accessories are included.
The 1RM Rig and Rack Systems
Every component from the 1RM Rig and Rack system is CAD designed, laser cut and robot welded to ensure you’ll get the quality you need for your space – whether a ten cell fitout, or a single cell for home, and with three different height uprights, heavy duty custom j-hooks and spotters, 4 styles of chin-up bars and over 25 accessories to choose from – you’re sure to find a configuration to suit.
The system is fully modular – meaning that you can start with one cell and add to this over time as your needs change. There are countless configurations you can build and customise to suit your space, budget & training requirements.
- 75x75mm, 11 gauge (3mm) steel
- 10mm endplates
- 5mm thick rod Chin-up Bars
- Over 25 accessories
- Free Standing, Wall mounted, Squat Racks and Power Racks, Braced and Unbraced
- Unlimited customisation options.
Looking for accessories for your system? Add using the tick boxes above, or browse our accessories page.
If you can’t find what you’re after, need a different or custom configuration, installation or would just like to chat about the best rig configuration for you, give us a ring on 03 9462 3943 or email us at email@example.com.