The GRID foam roller is for anybody who wants to move better. Use the GRID for a self-massage and roll through the tight muscles, knots and kinks that prevent you feeling good and moving well. The GRID foam roller is designed with proprietary Distrodensity zones.
This three dimensional surface has a variety of widths to replicate the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands:
- Low and Flat - Feels like the palm of the hand or forearm
- High and Firm - Feels like the finger tips
- Medium and Tubular - Feels like the fingers and thumb
Available in Black, Orange & Camo the GRID by Trigger Point is built to last and designed so that the foam does not break down through heavy use. Incorporate it into your crunches, bicycles and pushups to challenge your core muscles. Designed for all types of athletes from Crossfitters to footballers to yoga enthusiasts, The Grid foam roller is as versatile as it is fashionable.
- Three-dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen—the nutrients needed to repair muscles
- Hard, hollow core hand-wrapped in EVA foam makes it firmer than traditional foam rollers
- Environmental design uses less foam than traditional foam rollers
- Compact and travel-friendly
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Weight tested to support up to 500 lbs/225 kg static load