The Inspire Fitness FT1 FID (Flat, Incline, Decline) adjustable bench is a commercial duty bench that can be used at multiple angles ensuring the correct body position on each exercise. 6 position comfort back pad for decline, flat & incline exercises. Weight capacity of 1000lbs (454kg).
A comfortable and strong weight bench for training the arms, shoulders, abdomen and legs. The backrest is very easily adjustable in six positions. The seat has three different positions. The handle on the front and the transport wheels on the rear of the bench makes it very easy to move. The Inspire Fitness FT1 Bench is ideal to combine with the Inspire Fitness FT1 home gym or any other Power Rack, Smith Machine or Squat Rack.
- Made of commercial-quality 11-gauge steel
- FT1 bench adjusts from a flat position all the way up to a full 90 degrees
- Multi-position bench offers multiple bench angles, including flat, incline, and military
- Heavy-duty, contoured Naugahyde pads for full body support
- Attachment sleeve for connecting leg extension or preacher curl accessory
- 11-gauge steel construction; base-mounted wheels for easy transport
- The bench is also equipped with heavy-duty, contoured Naugahyde pads that support your body during the workout
- Also outfitted with base-mounted wheels for easy transport
FT1 Functional Trainer (FT10)
FT2 Leg Cable Kit (FT20-LK)
Please note: The current model bench has red stitching, and red adjustment knobs.